Thursday, November 15, 2007

Come here



I watched before sunrise again last weekend. I fell in love with this movie (and it's sequel, before sunset) every time I watched them. I even have the movie's script :) And currently, I'm in love with the song played when Jesse and Celine were in the music store in Vienna.

I'm trying not to associate the lyrics with my current feeling. But what the hell. At this point, I don't know how I should feel anymore. So, here's the lyrics. And please enjoy the youtube clip above.


There's wind that blows in from the north
And it says that loving takes this course
Come here.. Come here..
No I'm not impossible to touch
I have never wanted you so much
Come here.. Come here..
Have I never laid down by your side
Baby, let's forget about this pride
Come here.. Come here..
Well I'm in no hurry
Don't have to run away this time
I know that you're timid
But it's gonna be all right this time

Kath Bloom - Come Here.