Wednesday, December 19, 2007

world's worst hangover

Rachel and Ross went to Vegas. They got drunk, and ended up married in a small chapel there. Rachel (of course) wanted to get an annulment of their 'marriage'. Ross, on the other hand, wanted to keep it. He didn't want a third divorce after all.

Rachel got very mad and she yelled: "this is not a marriage! this is the world's worst hangover!"

People make mistakes. Sometimes the mistakes were made when we're very aware of them. We know that what we are doing will lead us to something terrible ahead. But sometimes, we don't realize that we are leading ourselves into trouble. It just happens like that.

As for me, realizing that I'm in a deep shit makes me wonder how drunk I was. But there wasn't any drink involved. And there wasn't hangover at all. It was just me, being stupid.

***
Now I'm gonna spend the next 1 week on holiday, trying not to do stupid things (yeah right). So if you're reading my blog now, please stop. Disconnect and get some real life will you? Thank you very much.

And baby, I know you're reading. Please see the instructions above ;)