Tuesday, January 15, 2008

From Room 307

It's so boring here.

I usually enjoyed my work trip. I don't know what happened to this one. I couldn't sleep at night. I couldn't do my 'morning business' properly. And this hotel serves not a very nice coffee.

Spending my whole day in meeting room only makes things worse. And these people I had the meeting with, they smoke in an air con-ed room!

So I called a good friend of mine from college who happened to be a manager in a well-known national bank in this city. We walked to a small restaurant near my hotel. I usually don't walk much but I enjoyed it walking here. The streets were clean and quiet. We talked about the good old days and made a good laugh about it. Talking about the past is always nice, no matter how stupid we were back then. Maybe because we -somehow- survived :)

And the best part is, I finally had a decent coffee.